Auteur Sujet: [GdA] Les profils manquants pour GdA  (Lu 2717 fois)

Hors ligne Dreadaxe

• Administrateur
  • Alpha & Oméga
    • Dreadaxe Corp.
  • Prénom N. : Benoît D.
Les profils manquants pour GdA
« le: 15 novembre 2013 à 01:45:54 »
Avec l'abandon du jeu on se retrouve avec plein de figurines sans profil. Par exemple :

Moria
Mordor
  • Grande Bête de Gorgoroth
Hobbit - Bien
Hobbit - Le Mal

Il y a des choses plus ou moins facile à représenter. Je pense que la compagnie de treize nains (+Bilbo + Gandalf) doit être une horreur à représenter en jeu par contre les Mornes-martels ressemblent aux Gardes Khazâd ; Les Guerriers d’Erebor sont une unité mixte de lancier et épéiste (en quelque sort une Confrérie de Nains avec un petite règles spéciales).

Parfois ça ne vaut peut-être pas de règles particulières parfois ça peut être une légère différence.

C'est compliqué d'évaluer la puissance sans avoir les profils. On ne trouve que ça sur le site de GW
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m3260024a_TheHobbitpointsvalues.pdf
« Modifié: 01 juin 2021 à 20:24:15 par Dreadaxe »
Come back
Le MP c'est mal... C'est comme vouloir réinventer la roue ! Le e-mail c'est la base !
Amazon c'est le mal, en tant que geek vous devez le combattre !

Hors ligne pOp

• Membre de Stonehenge
  • Dieu suprême
  • NAF 17719
Re : [Guerre de l'Anneau] Les profils manquants
« Réponse #1 le: 15 novembre 2013 à 18:23:54 »
L'Expédition d'Erebor peut être représentée comme la Communauté de l'Anneau, à savoir une règle spéciale par Nain + Bilbon + Gandalf. Mais ça commence à faire du peuple... :D

Hors ligne Dreadaxe

• Administrateur
  • Alpha & Oméga
    • Dreadaxe Corp.
Come back
Le MP c'est mal... C'est comme vouloir réinventer la roue ! Le e-mail c'est la base !

Hors ligne Dreadaxe

• Administrateur
  • Alpha & Oméga
    • Dreadaxe Corp.
Re : Les profils manquants
« Réponse #3 le: 10 décembre 2018 à 22:41:36 »
Rigolo.Un PM sur www.one-ring.co.uk/

War of The Hobbit

Citation de: JediMasterDraco
Hey Dreadaxe, I think at this point it's up to us to come up with new profiles and the like for the remaining new models that Gothmog never got to (he hasn't logged on since January).

As near as I can tell, the full list includes an option to take Dain on his boar as a Monster, Goat Riders, Dwarf Chariot, Mirkwood Elves (the standard ones, not the Palace Guard or Rangers), Mirkwood Cavalry, the Windlance (maybe with an option to make it a Legendary formation by equipping Bard/Girion like with Clansmen of Lamedon and Angbor the Fearless in the main WotR rules).

For evil we've got a potential mega Legendary with the Necromancer and the Dol Guldur version Ringwraiths, Smaug (of course), The Keeper of the Dungeons (of Dol Guldur aka the original Bolg model) Gundabad Berserkers, Gundabad Ogres, Goblin Mercenaries, War Bats, Gundabad Trolls (the armored Trolls), Troll Brutes (the ones that had Orcs on top of them), Catapult Trolls. A final possibility is Azog's signal tower which is a 200 point upgrade in the SBG and comes with a variety of bonuses. Maybe this could be part of a battlehost themed around Azog's army.

Also, I'm gonna have to get the new series of rulebooks at some point to at least see if there are any new profiles.

Anyways, let me know if you want to collaborate and we can co-opt Gothmog's thread.

Citation de: JediMasterDraco
Alright then, I'll start thinking of profiles for the basic units and I'll send you the SBG details of some of the more exotic units for you to brainstorm on your end.

The Iron Hills Chariot is essentially a miniature good version of the Mumakil with a Move of 8", Fight of 4/4+, Strength of 4, Defense of 8, 2 Attacks, 5 Wounds, and 3 Courage. It possess a "Rapid Fire Bolt Thrower" that essentially acts as a crossbow that fires D6 shots it can also fire even if the Chariot has moved, however, it can only fire to the front.

When moving, the Chariot can be turned up to 45* left or right and then moved 4" after which it can then make a similar pivot and move another 4" (for a total of 8"). Any model that it hits suffers three Strength 6 hits. Survival stops the Chariot. Another option is forgoing movement in order to turn the Chariot whichever way you wish.

In combat, the Chariot gains the standard cavalry bonuses (Extra Attack and Knocked to the Ground) against both infantry and cavalry when charging and any crewmen may add their attacks to the Chariot's own (say a Chariot has three crewmen, then it would add their three attacks to the two it has).

First off, the Nazgul of Dol Guldur. As opposed to the sorcerers cloaked in black, these versions are frontline warriors. They cost 75 points. They have no options for mounts or added wargear. Stat-wise they're identical to a Nazgul, but lose 2 Def and gain a Attack point (so each has 2). In terms of their heroic stats, they each have two points of Might, one point of Will, but no Fate. However, they don't have the "Will of Evil" rule that requires them to give up a point of will with each fight. They also have a new special rule that, also them to "resurrect" the turn after they are killed if they role a 3+ (though they suffer a -1 penalty if slain by magic or elven blades). Each Nazgul also comes with a slight bonus. The Witch King has an additional point of might and is armed with a sword, Khamul has a two-handed mace and has 3 Attacks instead of 2, "The Dark Headsman" inflicts D3 wounds on the role of a 6 To Wound, "The Forsaken" has a spear that allows him to re-roll failed wounds, "The Lingering Shadow" may be moved anywhere within 3" after priority is rolled, "The Abyssal Knight" (of which there are two) can instantly move to base contact with the other after priority is rolled, and "The Slayer of Man" wield two-handed clubs, but don't suffer the -1 to determining who wins the combat. The Necromancer is essentially the same, though he confers a +1 bonus to the Nazgul's roll to see if they are resurrected. I'm thinking this entire group could be a legendary formation since none of the "new" Nazgul have abilities that could be adapted to War of the Ring.

Azog is able to take an upgrade called the Signal Tower which basically has four components. The Banner of Dol Guldur acts as a tablewide banner for Azog's Legion models. The Banner of Gundabad allows Heroes from the Azog's Legion list to call Heroic Marches without reducing their Might. The Banner of Angmar acts as a tablewide Fury for Azog's Legion models. And finally, the Horn of Gorgoroth acts as a War Horn (boosting friendly Courage by 1) while also lowering enemy Courage by 1 (like a Goblin War Drum). The Tower is "manned" by seven "Azog's Lieutenants" which have a move of 6", Fight of 4/5+, Strength 4, Defense 5, 1 Attack and Wound, 4 Courage, and one each of M/W/F. They also possess the "Ancient Enemies" special rule.

Whelp, let me know what kind of ideas you come up with and keep an eye on the thread since I'll probably post my first couple profiles soon enough.
Je lui ai dit que je voulais bien collaborer en faisait la mise en page. J'imagine que @pOp , @Ced @grimazul ou autre voudront commenter ces créations.
Come back